Kofnil Syrup with honey is a natural approach against coughing. It contains Gazwan, Yashtimadhu, Vasa,Kantkari and other time tested herbs. Kofnil Syrup clears cough without sedation.
- Decreases bronchial hyper-responsiveness by decreasing the infiltration of inflammatory mediators.
- Decreases bronchial hyper responsiveness and bronchoconstriction thus providing relief from cough.
- Possesses soothing effect on irritation in the throat, and acts as an expectorant to loosen phlegm in the respiratory passages.
- Useful for treating cough because of its demulcent and expectorant property.
- Cough of allergic /infective origin
- Irritant cough in children
- Smokers Cough
- Adults: 2-3 t.s.f 3-4 times a day
- Children:1-2 t.s.f
PRESENTATION : Bottle of 100ml
- Gazban (Onosomabracteatum): Iran Journal Of Pharmacology and therapeutics Jan 2008,vol7(1),35-41
- Gazban (Onosomabracteatum): Global J. Pharmacol., 5 (1): 40-49, 2011
- Vasa (Adhatodavasica): International Journal of Herbal Medicine 2014; 2 (1): 88-9
- Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhizaglabra): International Journal of Herbal Medicine 2014; 2(2): 132-136