Founded in 1952 in the holy city of Amritsar (Punjab) by Vaidya Shri Deen Dayal Singh Ji, Shree Dhanwantri Herbals
has been in the forefront in spreading the message of Ayurveda in India. The company has witnessed the dedication and commitment of three generations, who have put in their best efforts and knowledge into the hundreds of classical and patent/proprietary Ayurvedic and Herbal Drugs and Health Products.
Completely familiar with the requirements of Health Care Sector, Shree Dhanwantri Herbals manufactures a wide range of Classical and Proprietary Ayurvedic medicines in accordance with the principles of Ayurveda as laid down in the ancient scriptures,
Shree Dhanwantri Herbals is marketing its entire range of quality products through 300+ committed staff in in 11 states through 3 divisions , which are :
- BENECEA Division : Patent/Proprietary products in Modern dosage form e.g.Syrup,Tablet,Capsule & Ointment for disorders of Joints, Gout, Liver, Kidney, Gastric, Re-productive system etc ,
- ALETA Division : OTC/Wellness products for personal care, Health care, Hair care, Skin care & Beauty care
- VEDISH Division : Classical range of products including Asav/Arishta,Guggula, Ras/Vati, Kupipakwa, Churna
We bring forth a large variety of Herbal & Ayurvedic Products which are manufactured as per the ISO 9001: 2008 & GMP standards and are highly effective. Additionally, complete hygiene is maintained while producing the Herbal & Ayurvedic Products which are further packaged in quality-approved Mono cartons labels, Shrink labels, Pet bottles, HDPP capsules, etc.
In addition to this, we also provide services for Third party labeling/Product development, Exports, and Joint Ventures/Franchisee in Overseas.
The present CEO of the company Dr. J. P. Singh
has substantial experience of more than 42 years. Under his management, the company has successfully emerged as manufacturer of more than 300 Herbal & Ayurvedic products including all forms of Classical Ayurvedic medicines and specializes in formulating unique proprietary Herbal Therapeutic solutions.
Moreover, we are also the major partner in the Joint Venture of Govt. of India under scheme for development of AYUSH CLUSTERs (Centre for Development and Standardization for Herbs and Herbal products through modern research testing lab and instruments).
Our two units, specifically Unit- I and Unit II, are spread over 18000 square feet and 90000 square feet respectively. These multi storey units are equipped with the latest Automatic & Semi-automatic Machinery for smooth production and other processes. Besides, we have several other separate sections:
Primary Manufacturing Section
- Heating source - boiler for steam supply to whole unit
- R.O. water supply
- Extraction/ decoction by steam operated S.S. closed vessels
- Distillation through S.S. vessels with condenser
- Steam jacketed automatic syrup manufacture plant
- 8-head syrup filling machine with online cap-sealing & labeling
- Capacity of 20000 bottles per shift
- Fully equipped granulation section with r.m.g., f.b.d. & octagonal blender
- Rotary tablet compression machines auto-coater for high quality film coating, sugar coating by semi-automatic machine
- Blister packing machines
- Capacity to produce 1000000 tabs per day
- Fully equipped granulation section with R.M.G., F.B.D. & Octagonal blender
- semi-automatic capsule filling machine (pamsa-9)
- Blister packing machines
- Capacity of 500000 Capsules per day
- Automatic plant for both Lami & Aluminium tube filling
- Capacity of 250 Kg Ointment /Cream per shift
Chyawanprash Semi Solid Section
- Steam based oil manufacturing plant
- 4-head oil filling machine with online screw capping & coding oil pouch packing machine
- Capacity of 6000 bottles per shift
Bhasma & Pishti Section
- Steam based automatic avaleh manufacturing plant (conforming chyawanprash manufacturing standards)
- In-house pulp making facility
- Automatic online chyawanprash filling sealing & coding machine
- Electric muffle furnace (digital Temperature Control-1000oC)
- Traditional puta arrangement
- Traditional bhattis for shodhan
- Edge runner mill for bhavana
- End runner mill for bahvana
Besides, we have Computer-Aided Design & Computer-Aided Manufacturing Facility and advanced Testing Facilities including well-equipped Quality Control & Quality Assurance units.
More than 300 employees are there to assist us. These professionals have vast industry experience and strive hard to perform their job responsibilities with excellence. Crediting our well-deserved success to the capabilities of our professional simply won’t be an exaggeration, given that we have always been able to keep our clients completely satisfied.
What Are The Factors That Make Us Stand Out?
- 60 years old manufacturing company among one of the biggest and oldest AyurvedicHerbal Company of India.
- Incorporating modern science & latest technologies and,
- Keeping original processes intact to maximize the benefits of Ayurveda
- Two production units complying ISO 9001: 2008 & GMP standards.
- GMP certified units.
- Fully Equipped QC & QA Lab.
- Major partner in the Joint Venture of Govt. of India under scheme for development of AYUSH CLUSTERs (Centre for Development and Standardization for Herbs and Herbal products through modern research testing lab and instruments).
- Major supplier of our products to various Central & State Government Institutions since 43 years.
- Strong Domestic Marketing network for our entire range of products (More than 300) Ethical and OTC & Classical Division.
We serve a number of companies in health care sector. Some of the prominent names that are our regulars include :
- Vasu Healthcare
- Elder Pharma
- Torque Pharma
- Biochem Industries
- Indoco Remedies